Most of our western medicine prescribes medication for mental health issues. But to solve depression, anxiety & high stress you will need to adjust your overall lifestyle.
This requires examining:
- Your food.
- Sleep habits.
- The root cause of your stress.
- Types of exercise you undertake.
- Your gut function.
My name is Steve Jennings and I have completed over 10,000 coaching sessions in 16+ years in the Health, Well Being & Fitness industries. I have a 90% success rate in reducing high stress levels, depression and anxiety with my Mental Health Reset Programme.
Everyone who suffers with mental health issues can make lifestyle adjustments to improve their overall immune system and stabilise moods, for the sake of others as well as themselves!
Mission Statement: To transform the lives of 500,000 people around the world with sustainable, life changing results. Help to increase their independence, financial security and live out their retirement vision.
Look at the lifechanging results Mara achieved
“When I started Steve’s programme back in Jan 2019, I had depression, insomnia, bloating, and was irritable with everyone around me.
I was taking 2 tablets of anti-depressants daily and couldn’t see a way out of it. Of course, because of my depression and unhappiness I piled on lots of weight – to be exact I sat around 80kg at the time. I have learnt a valuable lesson with Steve. We will start losing weight and understand our body’s needs only when we are ready to deal with the “root cause” of our problems. I had started the program in January but did not start losing weight until April when I decided that it was time to be brave and take control of my life, in other words to look for my happiness again. It was very sad to end up 11 years of marriage, especially because of my two precious daughters but the unhappiness was slowly killing me.
To cut a long story short I managed to lose 10kg between April and August, I have lost another 3kg to reach my weigh goal of 65kg (my lightest in 11 years!).
Since April I have stopped taking the ant-depressants that I was on, I now sleep better than I ever did and I’m extremely happy with the way I look.
I can say that I’m happy again and because of that I’m able to make my children happy too, even though I have changed the way our lives were.
This programme is suitable for everyone that wants to live a happy, balanced life. Mara”
Look at the lifechanging results Norah achieved
“I was borderline diabetic, depressed and overwhelmed. After three months on Steve’s program I am now sleeping through the night, I’m running again, losing weight, and my doctor wants to know what I’ve been doing. He’s only known a few people in his whole career who have actually turned it around!” Norah, 50’s (Ireland)
Are you stuck on medication to help you manage your stress, anxiety or depression?
Do you suffer unwanted side effects from taking medication such as stubborn bodyfat?
Is getting a good night’s sleep difficult for you?
Do you crave caffeine, sugar or carbs often?
Finally, my most important question to you is this:
Do you want to find out how you can naturally stabilise your hormones and take control of your life and mental health again?
Here’s the trick. You need to understand two things to start with:
- That your current lifestyle is contributing to your depression, anxiety and high stress.
- That you are absolutely in control of your health. You just need to know what to do and which areas of your life will need adjusting.
Our medical system certainly helps people and doctors have the best intentions. However they don’t have the time or capacity to coach you through a holistic and natural lifestyle change. So my job is to help you reduce your medication (within your doctor’s guidance) by facilitating a programme that addresses the five key areas mentioned earlier:
- Gut function.
Once you stabilise your mental health it will benefit a lot of other aspects in your life. However if you don’t make this change you may rely on increasing medication doses that will just act as a Band-Aid rather than a solution.
I understand what you’re going through because as a young boy I experienced high stress, anxiety and a feeling of helplessness. Mental health is a big issue in my family and my brother committed suicide in 2008. I’ve had to release personal anger and bitterness over this and other issues that I have nurtured for over 20 years. But by doing this I gained a unique angle to my coaching that compliments my professional approach to mental health.
Learn to manage your stress, reduce depression and anxiety for good with my Mental Health Reset Programme.
I appreciate it takes courage to reach out for help and you’re doing the right thing. You can trust me – I only want the best for you and your health. I aim to work alongside your medical practitioners for great overall results. Please continue to consult with your mental health care team while conducting this programme.
Inside the Mental Health Reset Programme we’ll cover the five key areas that you will need to concentrate on to break free of your issues. During the weekly personal coaching with me I will personalise the programme to fit your needs, budget and arm you with the skills to regain control over your life.
Here is what we are going to cover:
Addressing the Root Cause of your Stress
• Identify the key emotional triggers in your life.
• Learn how to empower yourself in workplace bullying situations.
• Learn the key trick to overcome historical stress issues.
• Understand how the wrong foods create a stress response and impact your mental wellbeing.
• Find out how to create boundaries for toxic people.
• Identify the real foods that promote your healing.
• Discover the foods that will boost your natural anti-depressant and moods.
• Learn the key trick that I personally developed to sustain your results.
• Why you must avoid high fat diets for long term healing.
• Find out why Fasting is really not suitable for highly stressed people.
• Access to 300+ home workout videos including low impact mobility and core work exercises.
• Find out the correct exercise for you to allow your body to heal.
• Learn why your current exercise is preventing you from healing.
• Learn what to take each day to raise digestion and absorption.
• How to reduce common issues like bloating, reflux, constipation and stomach cramps.
• Learn how to raise the detox function of the liver to eliminate excess stress hormones.
• Discover the supplements that can help boost your recovery quickly.
• Find out the first thing to do every day to reduce the acid in your blood.
• Learn the complete sleep routine you should follow to restore deep and restful sleep.
• Explore how to switch off your stress hormones that keep you awake.
• Find out why sleep is the most important factor for your recovery.
Here’s what you will receive during the Mental Health Reset Programme:
- Seven one to one coaching sessions with me.
- 42 Days of meal plans that the whole family will enjoy.
- Three recipe ebooks with easy to follow directions.
- Grocery lists to assist with shopping.
- Private Facebook support group available to you with workout/coaching videos and group challenges
- Daily educational emails to help you keep on track.
Are you are committed to securing your vision for the life you want?
Are you ready to invest in your health and financial security?
Sign up for a free consultation now to access to my Mental Health Reset Programme.
She almost quit before she started…Sandra’s story
“I have suffered from anxiety and depression for a number of years. I had trouble controlling my weight. It’s funny now, but I was so anxious about the program that I almost quit straight before my first coaching call! Steve rang me and talked into giving it a go. I’m so glad I followed through! Not only am I managing my stress, anxiety & depression so much better, but I lost over 20kgs following the plan. This is the lightest I’ve been in over 20 years, and I’ve kept my weight off for almost two years!” Sandra, 50’s
The power of emotional healing…Ash’s story
“Steve was highly recommended by a friend. I had been receiving his newsletters for 9 months before I finally signed up for the programme and can only say I wish I had done it sooner. Bloating, poor sleep, fidgety, lack of motivation, poor concentration/focus, low mood, irritability and fatigue were some of my physical symptoms along with heavy mental/emotional burden.
Within the first week on the programme I had established a good evening routine in line with Steve’s recommendations and was finally getting a proper full night sleep. This led to waking energised, improved concentration in class and increased productivity. The holistic approach was important to me in acknowledging that it is as equally important to address what I feed my mind, as well as the food that I feed my body. Each week I also started to slowly unpack the emotions and thoughts that I had allowed to limit me for far too long.
Now I have so much more energy, I’m more focused, I have more clarity, improved digestion, I feel lighter mentally and physically, once I got rid of the foods, behaviours and thinking that does not serve me and my higher purpose it made way for an abundance of opportunities that just keep on coming.
Steve’s energy, positivity, role-modelling particularly with self-care and motivational coaching style is on point.
Meal plans are easy to follow, I was never hungry, in fact struggled to eat all the meals especially in the first couple weeks. Exercise is at the level of your adrenal score so because I was at the crashed level, a daily walk with my dog was more than enough for me in order to allow my body to recover.
The weight loss was a bonus. I strongly encourage anyone and everyone looking to make a change in their lives to look no further than Steve. Thanks heaps Steve for sharing your knowledge and wisdom to inspire and encourage me to live the life I want. Ash”
“My mother actually contacted Steve to ask for help. After a family tragedy I became very depressed. I lost motivation to exercise. I had experienced some suicidal thoughts and I lacked the motivation to hang out with friends and have fun. After just seven days on Steve’s programme I had an amazing turnaround. The food was amazing. My sleep improved significantly. Steve gave me some really important tools and perspective to understand my journey better and to move forward. I am looking forward to eventually come off medication with my doctor, and I’m planning my O.E. with my mates as we speak!” Anonymous 22
“I am a busy mum and I have suffered severe anxiety and stubborn bodyfat over the past 4 years. Basically, I could suffer multiple anxiety attacks on any given day. To be honest I was sceptical of the program, but after one week I lost 4kgs, and after two weeks I had lost almost 6kgs. I had also not suffered one anxiety attack over the period of a whole week – the first time in four years!” Shelle
This Is What You Can Expect From The Reset Programme with a 90% chance of breakthrough results:
- An easy to follow, flexible meal plan (also suitable for vegans, vegetarians etc).
- A sustainable lifestyle plan to help you break free from yoyo diets and mainstream trends.
- Weekly coaching to guide you through the process step by step.
- No expensive meal replacements or protein powders required.
- Lose stubborn bodyfat by focussing on healing the body first and foremost.
- Control blood sugars levels and cravings.
- Feel great in clothes and restore your confidence
- Achieve extra benefits such as reduction of joint pain, menopause symptoms, restore deep restful sleep and clear up gut issues or skin conditions.
When you reset yourself mentally we are not looking for a quick fix or a trendy diet. This is about setting you up with a long term, sustainable routine to boost your mental health for life. It’s not an average, run of the mill programme – you will be taking control of your health to stabilise your financial aspirations and retirement vision. Those with long term vision invest in their education, housing, money portfolio and retirement. This programme is no different because it requires an investor mind-set in your health and longevity. So my question to you is this: are you committed to investing in your health to enable your long term vision to manifest as reality?
Think about your dreams, aspirations or bucket list goals:
- Who are the people you want to spend more quality time and develop memories with – without anxiety, depression or high stress getting in the way?
- Mental health issues can lead to reduced working hours or even unemployment.
When you stabilise your health by managing your stress better you’ll then earn more money to invest in your long term vision or retirement plans.
So how much money would you earn towards your retirement goals if you were able to work an extra five years (if you wanted to)? $400,000? $500,000 or more? Would you invest $10,000? What about $50,000?
You will not pay $1000.00 for this programme.
Invest in yourself now for $645.00 as a longterm solution to protect your relationships, ability to earn money and your retirement vision.
Trust me to help you with your stress, depression or anxiety. I understand it can be intimidating, but make that first step by contacting me. I will do my best to relax you and aim to develop an open, honest and trusting coaching relationship with you. If you understand that this programme is all about putting you back in control of your mental health and committing to your longterm vision then sign up right now for coaching with me.